Become a Foster Parent!
Save-A-Bull is seeking foster homes for our fantastic dogs. As a foster parent, you would provide a safe and loving environment for a dog on a temporary basis.
- Save-A-Bull covers all costs involved in caring for the dogs including: vet care, food, toys, leash, collar, and crate.
- Average foster care stay: 2 weeks to 6 months.
- Average age of the dogs: 12 weeks to 2 years.
- Fosters are encouraged to bring their dog to adoption open-house events, although it's not required.
- Most of our dogs won't need to go to the vet while in foster care, however we ask that you be able to take the dog to and from appointments if necessary.
If being a foster parent sounds like something you're interested in, please fill out the foster application below.
Please note the following:
You must be at least 18 years old to foster.
You must be allowed to have dogs where you live.
If you have any questions prior to applying, send them through our contact form.
You can expect a decision on your application within 12-24 hours. If you don't hear back from us by then, notify firstname.lastname@example.org
Required form fields are marked WITH RED